The tangible benefits of becoming an ICCE member are:
- 40% discount on the International Sports Coaching Journal
- Discounted rates at ICCE events - e.g. Global Coach Conference, Global Coaches House
- Quarterly newsletter
- First access to publications, e.g. International Sports Coaching Framework; International Coach Development Framework; International Coaching Degree Standards
The key benefit is being part of a global network of experts and body of knowledge within our field, and to offer organisations and individuals the opportunity to have a voice within this.
Membership in the ICCE is available in three categories. You can mail or fax the application form to the Coaching Association of Canada. Please indicate method of payment on the application. Please submit payment with your application.
- A national body, which is engaged, either wholly or partly, in the development and delivery of national coaching education systems, and has a national status, since it acts as a part of the government, or is recognized as a national organization by the government, by the national Olympic Committee, or by a National Sport Confederation (a country shall be represented by only one "A" member); OR
- An International Sport Federation (IF) that groups together the National Sport Federations for a particular sport.
Category B - Organisations
- A University, school, institution, foundation, council or any other organization, which is engaged, either wholly or partly, in preparing individuals for the profession of coaching and usually qualifies coaches.
Category C - Individuals
- An individual, whose occupation is preparing sport coaches for their chosen career.