The tangible benefits of becoming an ICCE member are:
- 40% discount on the International Sports Coaching Journal
- Discounted rates at ICCE events - e.g. Global Coach Conference, Global Coaches House
- Quarterly newsletter
- First access to publications, e.g. International Sports Coaching Framework; International Coach Development Framework; International Coaching Degree Standards
The key benefit is being part of a global network of experts and body of knowledge within our field, and to offer organisations and individuals the opportunity to have a voice within this.
Membership in the ICCE is available in three categories. Please indicate method of payment on the application. Please submit payment with your application.
- A national body, which is engaged, either wholly or partly, in the development and delivery of national coaching education systems, and has a national status, since it acts as a part of the government, or is recognized as a national organization by the government, by the national Olympic Committee, or by a National Sport Confederation (a country shall be represented by only one "A" member); OR
- An International Sport Federation (IF) that groups together the National Sport Federations for a particular sport.
Category B - Organisations
- A University, school, institution, foundation, council or any other organization, which is engaged, either wholly or partly, in preparing individuals for the profession of coaching and usually qualifies coaches.
Category C - Individuals
- An individual, whose occupation is preparing sport coaches for their chosen career.